Monday, January 18, 2010

Suicide Missionary Accomplished

Gears of War 2
I got my 360 back. I got a new 360 back. I got a refurbished used 360 back. Set it up. Played some trials and demos I missed.

You can't use any content you downloaded when your offline unless you re-download them. I have a 120g hard drive with less than a gig free so that's gonna take a while.

And apparently you can't play games from the hard drive unless you re-download that as well. So I have the game on my hard drive and I have the game on the disc but can't play it because the 360 is different? Exactly what "crime" is this even supposed to prevent? And unlike the downloaded content they don't even tell you about this. I found out because I heard my disc spinning.

So I deleted and then re-installed Gears 2. I was pretty close to the end so it took me about a day to finish. I had one achievement left that I wanted to get. And with it came a new gamerpic.

I had this game for 4 months and Burnout Paradise for 2 months which means I payed 60$ for Games I couldn't even play.

790/1750 g. Online Achievements Suck. DLC Achievements Suck Worse. Back to Burnout Paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment