Saturday, November 27, 2010

I Got Joose'd

Dragon Joose - Flavored Malt Beverage
I don't normally post about alcoholic beverages because I don't drink that often but the controversy surrounding alcoholic energy drinks got me kind of interested in trying Four. The store I went to didn't have any so I bought Joose instead. Judging from the can you would guess it's grape. Judging from the name you might guess it's dragon fruit. Research leads me to believe it is indeed grape. I required research because all I could taste is alcohol. I've had vodka less harsh than this stuff. I didn't blackout or anything though. Should this stuff be banned: no. Should there be more awareness about its dangers: sure, why not.

Comparing it to Smirnoff Ice which is the only other malt beverage I've had I personally prefer Ice.
Comparing it to Blue Ox which is my favorite energy drink I'd choose Blue Ox hands down.

It seems like drinking a Vodka Red Bull would be cheaper and taste better.

No comments:

Post a Comment