Saturday, November 27, 2010

Xbox 3Shitty Part 4 - Download Again - Download Again - Ad Nauseum

I found out something interesting after my internet connection died on me. I decided to play Peggle because I don't like getting achievements while offline. But since I got my new(ish) 360 back I can't play any games offline I haven't re-downloaded, apparently including Peggle. While going through the list of XBLA games I have I noticed something interesting. Every game you have purchased, so not trial games and demos, shows your gamerscore. Games you can't play offline don't show the list of achievements on the right. So I made a list of games that showed the gamerscore but not the achievements and re-downloaded them. It was around 20 and it took a while. I realized afterward that it probably would have been faster if I had used Xbox Marketplace to download them.

No comments:

Post a Comment